Everyday, it is a struggle. It feels like the same old things just
keep happening, over and over again. I am sick of it. I feel suffocated knowing
that there's no way out in this whole damn world. I feel pathetic; can't feel
anything, just pain, sorrow, and hatred. I never felt joy, passion, love, and
care. I consider myself a robot, having no emotions, never reacted on such
situations; as if everything that's happening to me is just normal, and is just
a part of life. Thinking that things just happen and are meant to happen and
that's it. Sooner or later, it will soon be forgotten, meaningless.
I lived in this world as if I am alone. No one to lean on, no one
to shed my tears with, it is just me. Nobody's there for me so I learned how to
protect myself. I have no choice! All I have is me. Every day, I am lost in my
thoughts, wandering how to make a twist in this “cycle” like life of mine. Every
day, is the same scenario. Alone, drifted with my thoughts, dreaming a
different life, watching the people around me and asking myself, how could they
have such feeling as happiness and joy? Why can't I have one? Is this the way I
meant to live? Spending my life alone?
The worst feeling that I ever had is to feel invisible because I
know I am not. I prefer to be really invisible than feeling invisible. Too many
rejections I cannot bear. What have I done wrong? I just wanted to feel loved;
experience real laughs and smiles because I never had them. I really don't know
how it feels to be loved so I consider myself incapable of loving for obvious
reasons... I never felt love so how would I know how to? Everyone, who I
considered important to me drifted away , all of them have left me alone.
In shadow I hide. In darkness I live; a world full of loneliness.
I am trapped, and there's no way out.
Only through writing, I comprise the courage I yearned to have; the
only thing that allows my voice to be heard; to express all my thoughts with no hesitations. I
don't need to hide, I can reveal everything. Writing is the one that only gives
me the feeling of being alive; a temporary escape from everything that's
killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment